This week has been a very busy and exciting week for me. Yes, I had school, but I my drama club held auditions for Legally Blonde (Omigod you guys!)
I also had the chance to go to Miami before I went to school. I had so much fun there and took some pictures, like a tourist on vacation (even though I basically sat in my car most of the time watching Dance Moms and Downton Abbey).
Whenever anyone thinks about Miami, they think sun, beaches and parties. When I went to Miami Beach, I saw just that. There were ships that were just getting ready to leave on a cruise, which I wouldn’t mind being on right now, and some unique-dressed people. You just never know what you’ll find. I wish I could have stayed longer, but I had a sole mission as a teenager in life: I had to go to school and get my education.
When I wasn’t catching up on TV shows, I thought about this new year and some upcoming things:
- This year would be the first time that I ride a train (eva!) and I don’t know what to expect. All I can imagine is Harry Potter. Please let it be like the train in Harry Potter. If not, well then, a girl can dream.
- I have two consecutive Musicals to look forward to. I’m so excited, I don’t know what to do.
- I’m not good at exercising by myself, so either I find a friend to do it with, or find a gym.
- I GET MY LICENSE AND CAR!!!!!!!!! (WHOOP!)
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay comes out this year!
- I should really stretch.
- I should really work on my emotions face. 😦 🙂 😛 :* ;D 😥 Apparently, according to my friends, family, and coaches, I HAVE NONE.
“A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.”
“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.”